A notice to hire qualified individuals for the positions of Stenographer (Higher and Lower Grade), Junior Statistics Assistant, Forest Guard, and other positions was released by the Maharashtra Forest Department on June 9, 2023. On June 10, 2023, the application registration period will open. A total of 2417 positions will be filled by the department as part of the Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment. Candidates that meet the requirements may apply online through June 30, 2023. The department’s official website is where applicants may fill out their online application forms.
Maharashtra Forest Guard Notification Details:
|Company Name||Maharashtra Forest Department|
|Posts Name||Forest Guard and Others|
|End date For Applications||30th June 2023|
Maharashtra Forest Guard Jobs 2023 Full Info–
- Accountant- 129
- Forest Guard- 2138
- Surveyor- 86
- Steno/HG- 13
- Jr Statistical Assistant- 15
- JE Civil- 08
- Steno/LG- 23
- Sr Statistical Assistant- 05
Candidates with a 10th or 12th-grade education, a bachelor’s degree, an engineering diploma, or a master’s degree in mathematics, economics, or a related field are necessary to apply for a variety of positions with the Maharashtra government.
For certain jobs, such as those with an upper age limit of 18/21/27 or 40 years, carefully review the announcement.
- Rs 1000 For GEN
- Rs 900 For BC/Others
- Accountant- The aspirants will get Rs 29200- 93300
- Forest Guard- The aspirants will get Rs 21700- 69100
- Surveyor- The aspirants will get Rs 25500- 81100
- Steno/HG- The aspirants will get Rs 44900- 142400
- Jr Statistical Assistant- The aspirants will get Rs 25500- 81100
- JE Civil- The aspirants will get Rs 38600-122800
- Steno/LG- The aspirants will get Rs 41800-132300
- Sr Statistical Assistant- The aspirants will get Rs 38600-122800
For the positions with the Maharashtra Forest Department, candidates must succeed in a written exam, physical examination, skill test, and DV competition.
Official website: https://mahaforest.gov.in/
Application Process For Maharashtra Forest Guard Jobs 2023
- Go to the Maha Forest Department’s official website first.
- Search for and choose the Recruitment tab.
- Review the job notifications for Stenographer, Forest Guard, and other positions.
- Enter your personal information and upload the relevant files.
- Complete the application fee payment and submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application form to save for future use.
FAQs about Maharashtra Forest Guard Jobs 2023:
|Q. When does the online enrollment session for the association start?|
|Ans. 10th June 2023|
|Q. When must applications be submitted for the open positions?|
|Ans. 30th June 2023|