An amazing job opportunity was available for the job seekers in the Tripura Animal Resource Development Department. The organization is going to conduct the interview from the 18th of April 2022 to the 29th of April 2022 to select the candidates for the Supervisor & DEO posts. The candidates selected for these posts are 77 in total. The individuals who are willing to apply can appear for the interview with all the necessary docs.
Animal Resource Development Department Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Tripura Animal Resource Development Department|
|Posts Name||Supervisor & DEO|
|Notification issued on||07.04.2022|
|Interview held on||18.04.2022 to 29.04.2022|
Animal Resource Development Department Recruitment 2022: Full Details
The candidates who did their 10+2 along with a computer certificate from the recognized university or institution are eligible to apply.
The organization doesn’t mention the details about the age limit in the official notification.
The organization doesn’t charge any amount for the form submission.
The selection of the individuals is purely based on the result of the personal interview.
Official Website: Open the organization website @https://ardd.tripura.gov.in/ for any information.
Steps To Apply Online For Animal Resource Development Department Recruitment 2022
- Open the Animal Resource Development Department’s official website.
- Check out the posted notice from there and read out all the mentioned information into it properly.
- Take out the printout of the application form on the white sheet.
- Write down all the information under the form rightly.
- Attached are all the necessary certificates and documents under the form.
- Reached the below-given address with the application form on time.
Address: To Conference hall, Directorate of ARDD, PN Complex, Agartala.
Important Links to Consider for Animal Resource Development Department Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Application form link||Tap Here|
Note: The individuals will get hired on a contract basis. So, apply for the post very carefully.