The 1370 open positions were advertised in a notification by the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board. Through this push, numerous positions in the APSSC CHSL Jobs, including Police Constable, Lab Attendant, Fireman, Manual Assistant, and MTS, have been advertised.
The Combined Secondary Level (CSLE) Examination will be administered by the APSSB. The online registration period for this will begin on June 9, 2023, and the deadline for submitting an online application is June 30, 2023. Scroll down and take a look at the eligibility information and other required information that has been added to this page.
APSSC CHSL Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Job Name||MTS, Constable, and Other|
|Closing Date For Applications||30th June 2023|
APSSC CHSL Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Constable/Civil Police- 873
- Fireman- 23
- Constable/AAPBN- 162
- Lab Attendant- 10
- Constable/IRBN- 10
- Manual Assistant- 02
- MTS/Various- 288
- Constable- 02
For consideration for the open positions at the Arunachal Pradesh CHSL, applicants must have completed either the ITI or 10th grade.
Applicants for the CHSL open positions with the Arunachal Pradesh government must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Rs 150 For APST
- Rs 200 For GEN
- No Fee For PWD
- Lab Attendant – The applicants will be paid Rs 19900-63200
- Constable/Fireman – The applicants will be paid Rs 25500 -69100
- MTS/Manual Assistant – The applicants will be paid Rs 18000-56900
To be chosen for one of the many CHSL positions in Arunachal Pradesh, applicants must pass physical exams like the PST and PMT, as well as written and medical exams.
Official website: https://apssb.nic.in/
How to Apply For APSSC CHSL Jobs 2023
- View the website at apssb.nic.in
- Click the Apply tab on the main page.
- Click on the advertising after choosing it.
- Enter the requested information, then upload the relevant, legible document.
- As there is no more room for modification, double-check the information you submitted.
- Click on confirm after paying the online registration cost.
- Thus, registration is finished; print it out for more information.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about APSSC CHSL Jobs 2023:
|Q. How many positions have been made available in Arunachal Pradesh for CHSL?|
|Ans. 1370 MTS, Constable, and Other posts|
|Q. When will the APSSC Jobs 2023 application deadline be?|
|Ans. 30th June 2023|