An official announcement concerning the hiring of Urban Technical Officers (Junior Grade-all) has been made by the Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC). There are 103 open positions that need to be filled for the position. On May 9, 2023, the Assam APSC recruiting announcement was published on the official website. On May 17, 2023, the application procedure officially began. The application deadline for the position is June 16, 2023. Candidates must review the requirements for the position and submit an online application through the official website, apsc.nic.in.
Assam APSC Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Job Name||Urban Technical Officer|
|Closing Date For Applications||16th June 2023|
Assam APSC Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
Urban Technical Officer: 103
When applying for the APSC Urban Technical Officer position, candidates must provide proof of a BE/BTech degree or a graduate degree.
On the APSC website, candidates in the age range of 21 to 38 are eligible to apply for the position of Urban Technical Officer.
- Rs 297.20 For GEN
- Rs 197.20 For SC/ST/OBC/ MOBC
- Rs 47.20 For PWD/ BPL
- The candidates chosen for the positions of Urban Technical Officer would get a monthly salary in the range of Rs. 30000 to Rs. 110000 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 12700.
- The applicants would be chosen for the APSC Urban Technical Officer positions based on their performance in the skill test/CBT or interview.
Official website: https://apsc.nic.in/
How to Apply For Assam APSC Jobs 2023
- Step 1 is to go to the APSC website. http://www.apsc.nic.in/
- Step 2: If you already have an account with APSC, click on the link “For already registered candidates”; otherwise, click on the link “For new aspirants” to create an account.
- Step 3: Use your cell number and OTP to register if you haven’t already.
- You will receive your registration ID and password in step four. Use these updated credentials to submit an application for the form.
- Step 5: Select “Apply” and fill out the form with all required details and scanned documents.
- Step 6: Double-check all the data before selecting the “submit” button.
- Step 7: Print the application form out.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about Assam APSC Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the APSC begin reviewing online applications?|
|Ans. 17th May 2023|
|Q. What time will the APSC Jobs 2023 application process end?|
|Ans. 16th June 2023|