Army Welfare Education Society Vacancy 2022: The Army Public Schools throughout India are being recruited by the Army Welfare Education Society. In India, there are several open positions for PGT, TGT, & PRT. And it’s conceivable that these positions will be filled permanently or on a regular basis. Starting on August 25, 2022, interested candidates can similar services out the AWES application, and it will be possible to apply for teaching positions on the AWES website until October 5, 2022.
AWES Recruitment 2022: Information
|Organization Official Name||Army Welfare Education Society, AWES|
|Number of total Vacancies||Many|
|Begin Date||25 August 2022|
|End Date||05 September 2022|
AWES hiring 2022: Important Notes
- PGT Teacher
- PRT Teacher
- TGT Teacher
- The AWES society will hire candidates who have earned UG or PG degrees in the pertinent fields together with BEd or DEd degrees from a recognized school, university, or college.
- For Experienced Teachers- 57 Years
- For Freshers Teachers- 40 years
- All qualified candidates must pay a Rupees 385 application fee to be considered for Army Welfare Education Society recruiting in 2022.
- For the teaching posts of PGT, TGT, and PRT, the Army Welfare Education Society offers a competitive salary structure.
- The Army Welfare Education Society will first conduct an online written test, which will be preceded by an interview. They will also assess candidates’ teaching abilities, computer skills, and document-reading abilities.
Official Link of the website:
Please click the following link.- Click Here
Steps For AWES Vacancy 2022 Online Application Viewing
- Visit the webpage for the Army Welfare Education Society.
- Read the information and register.
- Complete the AWES application.
- load the documents
- Debit the fee.
- Send the form in.
The following links are recommended for 2022 given recruitment:
|official (link) site||Tap Here|
|official (pdf) notification||Tap Here|
Answers to questions about the hiring process:
|Q. Please provide the URL for the official website.|
|A. Click Here|
|Q. I hear you asking, “How should enrollment files be submitted?”|
|A. 05 September 2022|