The Bank of Baroda has made a regular recruitment announcement for the position of specialist officer. If applicants satisfy the prerequisites and are interested in the specifics of the position, they may read the announcement and deposit an online application. The links that will direct you towards the official notification and the online application process can also be found at this article’s end.
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer 2022 Notification:
|Company Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Title||Specialist Officer|
|Start Date for Making Payment & Applying Online||22nd June 2022|
|Last Date for Making Payment & Applying Online||12th July 2022|
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Complete Details
- Corporate & Inst. Credit MMG/SIII: 100
- Corporate & Inst. Credit MMG/SII: 50
- Relationship Manager SMG/S-IV: 75
- Credit Analyst MMG/SIII: 100
- Aspirants Must Have done Degree, Diploma, or PG (CMA/ CA/ CFA/ CS in a suitable branch)
- Corporate & Inst. Credit MMG/SIII: The applicant’s age must be from 28- 35 years
- Corporate & Inst. Credit MMG/SII: The applicant’s age must be from 25- 30 years
- Relationship Manager SMG/S-IV: The applicant’s age must be from 35- 42 years
- Credit Analyst MMG/SIII: The applicant’s age must be from 28- 35 years
- For candidates who are general, EWS/ OBC, the fee is Rs. 600 (plus applicable taxes and payment gateway fees).
- For candidates who are SC/ST/PWD, the fee is Rs. 100 (plus applicable taxes and payment gateway fees).
- Payment Method (Online): Using an Online Method
How to Fill Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer 2022 Online Form:
- The beginning step is to look at the company’s official website.
- The notification for the relevant listings must be located and downloaded next.
- The specifics of the tasks are then carefully explored.
- The application structure should then be finished by the participants.
- Once the application is submitted, the procedure is finished.
Essential Links To Consider For Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer 2022 Online Form:
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs About Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer 2022:
|Q. What function does a Specialist officer in a bank perform?|
|A. Banks designates these officials for extremely particular positions based on their qualifications, including their experience, training, and professional history. They negotiate with ad firms and obtain extra services from them as well as organize and create the advertising budget.|
|Q. Who is the Bank of Baroda’s CEO?|
|A. Sanjiv Chadha|
|Q. Is the Bank of Baroda a government-run institution?|
|A. The Bank of Baroda (BOB), a state-owned banking and financial services company with its headquarters in Vadodara (formerly known as Baroda), Gujarat, India, was founded on July 20, 1908.|