The job vacancy was there in the Banking sector. Bank of Baroda invited the applications for the 159 empty seats for the Branch Receivables Manager post. The organization released the notification for this recruitment on the 25th of March 2022. The individuals who are interested to work in the Banking sector can submit their form online before the 14th of April 2022. The aspirants before submitting their forms are advised to check this article to check out their eligibility for the apply.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Name of the department||Bank of Baroda|
|Vacancies in total||159|
|Name of the job||Branch Receivables Manager|
|Forms submitted from||25.03.2022|
|Forms submitted till||14.04.2022|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: Complete Information
Branch Receivables Manager post: 159 vacancies
- Lower age to apply: 23 years
- Upper age to apply: 35 years
- The upper age limit is not applicable for the reserved category. the reserved category has an age relief.
Educational Qualifications Required:
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution or college is mandatory to apply for the Bank of Baroda recruitment.
Application Fee Information:
- For OBC and General aspirants: Rs.600/-
- For ST/PH/SC/Women nominees: Rs.100/-
A good salary package will be provided by the Bank of Baroda to the hired employees for recruitment.
The Bank of Baroda will shortlist the candidates and then call them for an interview.
Official Website: Go to the BOB official portal @www.bankofbaroda.com for any information.
How To Apply Online For Recruitment of Bank of Baroda 2022
- Open the BOB official portal.
- Open the notice from there and read out the details into it.
- Complete your registration there and fill in all the personal information under it.
- Attach all the essential certificates with it.
- Make the submission of the application fees online.
- Finally, deposit your form before the deadline.
Essential Links to check out for Recruitment of Bank of Baroda 2022:
|Official Notice||View Here|
|BOB Official website||View Here|
|Apply Online||View Here|
Note: The aspirants to get updated are advised to check out the website on time.