The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has recently issued an invitation to submit an online application for the 89 open positions of work assistant, driver, and stenographer. Candidates who meet all requirements and are interested in the position should read the whole announcement before applying online.
BARC Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name Of Company||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Title||Work Assistant, Stenographer|
|Start Date For Online Applications||01st July 2022|
|End Date For Applying Online||31st July 2022|
BARC Recruitment Complete Details
- Driver: 11
- Work Assistant: 72
- Stenographer Grade III: 06
- The aspirants must have completed the 10th standard from an acknowledged university/ board/ institute.
Salary: The salary of the aspirants must be Rs. 25,500/- per month for Stenographer Grade III posts, Rs. 18,000/- per month for Work Assistant posts, and Rs.19,900/- per month for Driver posts. Application Fee:
- Rs. 100/- is the fee for OBC/ General applicants
- No fee for ST/ SC applicants/ ExSM/ Female/ PWD applicants
- The aspirant’s age needs to be in the category of 18 years to 27 years till 01st July 2022.
- The various rules for the reserved categories of candidates are made for age relaxation.
- The individuals must be chosen through a Stenography skill test, a Written test and merit list
How to Fill BARC Recruitment 2022 Online Form:
- The website of the company needs to be examined first.
- Next, locate and download the notice for the appropriate posts.
- The nuances of the postures are then thoroughly investigated to learn more.
- Following that, the applicants should finish submitting their applications.
- Deposition of the application form must be completed.
Important Links To Consider For BARC Recruitment 2022 Online Form:
FAQs About BARC Recruitment 2022:
|Q. Can students in their last year apply for BARC 2022?|
|A. Candidates who are awaiting final results and/or who will be present at GATE-2022 may also apply. Candidates who are chosen and are eligible in every other way but are graduating in the academic year 2021–2022 and awaiting final results will be permitted to start taking courses.|
|Q. For BARC 2022, how do I apply?|
|A. Apply online at barc.gov.in, the official BARC website, if you’re interested. The BARC Recruitment 2022 online application deadline is July 31, 2022. The Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB), with locations in Tarapur, Kalpakkam, and Mumbai, will conduct the hiring.|
|Q. What is the BARC’s purpose?|
|A. The main goal of BARC is to continue using nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. It oversees all aspects of nuclear power production, including theoretical reactor design, computer modeling and simulation, risk assessment, and the development and testing of novel reactor fuel and materials, among other things.|