The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC Centre) has begun taking applications online for a variety of positions, including Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant and others.
BARC Centre Notification Details:
|Name of the Company||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Job Name||Stipendiary Trainee and Other|
|End Date for Applications||22nd May 2023|
BARC Centre Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Technical Officer/C/Group A- 181
- Scientific Assistant/B/Group B- 07
- Technician/B/Boiler Attendant/Group C- 24
- Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-I- 1216
- Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-II- 2946
The candidates must meet the qualifications for MSC, BE, BTech, M. LIB, 10th class with ITI, Diploma, or 12th class from an accredited school, university, or college in order to apply for the ST and other positions at the BARC Centre.
- Technical Officer/C/Group A- The age must be 18- 35 Years
- Scientific Assistant/B/Group B- The age must be 18- 30 Years
- Technician/B/Boiler Attendant/Group C- The age must be 18- 25 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-I- The age must be 19- 24 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-II- The age must be 18- 22 Years
- Rs 500 for Technical Officer/C/Group A
- Rs 150 for Scientific Assistant/B/Group B
- Rs 100 for Technician/B/Boiler Attendant/Group C
- Rs 150 for Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-I
- Rs 100 for Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-II
- No fee For SC/ST/Women/PWD/Ex-servicemen
- Technical Officer/C/Group A- The applicants will get Rs 56100
- Scientific Assistant/B/Group B- The applicants will get Rs 35400
- Technician/B/Boiler Attendant/Group C- The applicants will get Rs 21700
- Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-I- The applicants will get Rs 26000
- Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-II- The applicants will get Rs 22000
Pre-test, advanced test, skill test, and interview results will be used to choose the nominees for the open positions at BARC; the exam pages will vary depending on the position.
Official website: https://www.barc.gov.in/
How to Apply For BARC Centre Jobs 2023
- Visit the BARC website at www.barc.gov.in as the first step.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click “Recruitment” in the navigation.
- Choose the position you wish to apply for and carefully follow the instructions in Step 3.
- Step 4: Click the “Apply Online” option and fill out the form with your personal information, educational background, employment history, and other details.
- Step 5: Upload all of the required documents, including a passport-size photo, your signature, your academic credentials, and your caste certificate (if applicable), in scanned form.
- Step 6: Use one of the offered methods of payment to pay the application cost.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about BARC Centre Jobs 2023:
|Q. When does the online BARC job registration process start?|
|Ans. 24th April 2023|
|Q. What deadline is there for submitting online applications for BARC jobs?|
|Ans. 22nd May 2023|