The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is now taking online applications for a variety of positions, including Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I. There will be a total of 4374 positions filled through BARC Recruitment 2023.
BARC Centre Stipendiary Trainee Notification Highlights:
|Name of the Company||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Job name||Stipendiary Trainee and Other|
|Applications End Date||22nd May 2023|
BARC Centre Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2023 Various Info–
- Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-II- 2946
- Technical Officer/C/Group A- 181
- Technician/B/Boiler Attendant/Group C- 24
- Scientific Assistant/B/Group B- 07
- Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-I- 1216
The candidates must meet the qualifications for MSC, BE, BTech, M. LIB, 10th class with ITI, Diploma, or 12th class from an accredited school, university, or college in order to apply for the ST and other positions at the BARC Centre.
- For the Home Guard positions, the state of Jharkhand has indicated a need for candidates between the ages of 19 and 40.
- Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-II- The applicants will pay Rs 100
- Technical Officer/C/Group A- The applicants will pay Rs 500
- Technician/B/Boiler Attendant/Group C- The applicants will pay Rs 100
- Scientific Assistant/B/Group B- The applicants will pay Rs 150
- Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-I- The applicants will pay Rs 150
- Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-II- The applicants will be paid Rs 22000
- Technical Officer/C/Group A- The applicants will be paid Rs 56100
- Technician/B/Boiler Attendant/Group C- The applicants will be paid Rs 21700
- Scientific Assistant/B/Group B- The applicants will be paid Rs 35400
- Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-I- The applicants will be paid Rs 26000
Pre-test, advanced test, skill test, and interview results will be used to choose the nominees for the open positions at BARC; the exam pages will vary depending on the position.
Official website: https://www.barc.gov.in/
How to Apply For BARC Centre Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2023
- Step 1: Go to the BARC website at www.barc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Select “Recruitment” from the menu on the homepage.
- Step 3: Select the position you want to apply for and carefully read the instructions.
- Step 4: Click the “Apply Online” option and fill out the form with your personal information, educational background, employment history, and other details.
- Step 5: Upload the scanned copies of the necessary paperwork, including a passport-size photo, your signature, your academic transcripts, and your caste certificate (if applicable).
- Step 6: Use one of the available payment options to pay the application cost.
- Step 7: Check the application form for any errors or irregularities.
- Step 8: Click “Submit” to finish submitting the application.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about BARC Centre Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2023:
|Q. What day does the BARC vacancy’s online registration process open?|
|Ans. 24th April 2023|
|Q. What is the deadline for BARC job applications?|
|Ans. 22nd May 2023|