The notification was issued by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre for the recruitment of the 266 empty seats of the Stipendiary Trainees & another post. The persons who fulfilled all the eligibility criteria for the application can submit their forms before the 30th of April 2022. The complete details about the BARC recruitment are made below. So, check it out and then apply.
BARC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Posts Name||Stipendiary Trainees & other|
|Applications submitted from||Started|
|Applications submitted till||30.04.2022|
BARC Recruitment 2022: Full Details
Matrics, ITI, and Bachelor’s degree from the approved university or institution are necessary to apply for the post. To get the complete information, check out the notice.
|Scientific Assistant/B||18 – 30 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-01||18 – 24 Years|
|Technician/B/Rigger||18 – 25 years|
|Technician/B||18 – 25 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-02||18 – 22 Years|
Check the BARC portal for the application fees information.
|Stipendiary Trainee/Cat-01||Rs.16000 – Rs.10500/-|
|Technician/B||Rs.16000 – Rs.10500/-|
The BARC will select the persons as per their performance in the following stages:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Official Website: To get any information, check out the organization’s website @www.barc.gov.in.
Steps To Apply Online For BARC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the BARC official portal and open the notification of the recruitment from the link.
- Check out the eligibility details from there and open the application form.
- Do the registration there and open the application form by the use of the user id and password.
- Affixed all the necessary docs with the form and clear photograph.
- Complete all the application form details and deposit the form.
- Retain one printout of the form for future purposes.
Necessary Links to view for BARC Recruitment 2022:
|Notification Pdf||Tap Here|
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
Note: Carefully read out all the mentioned details in the application form before applying.