The 32nd BPSC Judicial Services notice was made public by the Bihar Public Service Commission. The test is held to find candidates for various positions within Bihar’s courts. Applicants can apply for this test if they have a graduate degree in law.
BPSC Bihar Notification Overview:
|Name of the Company||BPSC Bihar|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Application form closing Date||27th March 2023|
BPSC Bihar Jobs 2023 Full Info–
- Gen- 61
Those who have earned a law degree from an accredited university, institution, or board are eligible to apply for the position of Bihar Civil Judge.
Candidates must fall between the age range of 22 to 35 in order to be considered for the BPSC Civil Judge positions.
- Rs 600 For Unreserved
- Rs 150 For SC/ST/EBC/PH
- The contenders for the civil judge positions in Bihar will get monthly pay in accordance with the company’s policies, in addition to additional perks.
For the positions of Civil Judge in the Bihar government, candidates will be chosen based on performance in the Pre-test, Main Test, and Interview.
Official website: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
Application Procedure For BPSC Bihar Jobs 2023
- Access the BPSC Online Application Portal as the first step.
- Step 2: Register by giving the necessary information.
- Use your registration ID and password to log in at step three.
- Step 4: To apply for BPSC Judicial Services, click the provided link.
- Step 5: When the application form has loaded on your screen, complete it with the necessary information.
- Submit the necessary papers in the correct format in step six. Use the Testbook Picture Cropping Tool to upload these.
- Step 7 is to complete the application fee payment.
- Step 8: Download the application form following a successful payment.
- Step 9: For your future reference, print the BPSC Judicial Services application form.
|Official website||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about BPSC Bihar Jobs 2023
|Q1. When does the BPSC Civil Judge opening’s online registration process start?|
|Ans. 27th February 2023|
|Q.2. What positions is the company currently hiring for?|
|Ans. 155 Civil Judge positions are available.|