In the employment newspaper dated November 12, 2022, the Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM) published a notice for the hiring of qualified employees for the position of Additional Assistant Director in 18 directorates under the CBIC.
CBIC DGPM Notification Overview:
|Name of the company||CBIC DGPM|
|Name of Job||Additional Assistant Director|
|Application form submission closing date||Within 2 months|
CBIC DGPM Jobs 2022 Complete Details–
- Additional Assistant Director- 100
The CBIC DGPM recruitment notice is open to applicants who have three years of experience and a graduate degree from an acknowledged university, institution, or board.
Candidates may enroll for the CBIC DGPM jobs notice if they are under the age of 56.
The fee for the application is not mentioned in the CBIC DGPM recruitment notice 2022.
The Level-8 pay scale ($47600 to $11,110/month) will be paid to the selected candidates, and it will increase after four years.
The candidates will be selected solely for the CBIC DGPM recruiting notification based on a written test, a skill test, or an interview.
Official website: https://www.cbic.gov.in/
How to Apply For CBIC DGPM Jobs 2022
- dgpm.gov.in is the official website address.
- Visit the Home Page and choose Job Circulars.
- To apply for the position of Additional Assistant Director in many CBIC Directorates on a deputation basis, click the Notice for Inviting Applications link.
- Download the aforementioned recruiting announcement.
- Check the requirements for schooling, the age cap, etc.
- Save the application here.
- Candidates must enter all the information.
- Check all of your information before sending the application to the specified address.
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about CBIC DGPM Jobs 2022
|Q. What is the total number of positions for the CBIC DGPM Recruitment 2022?|
|Ans. 100 Additional Assistant Director positions are available.|
|Q. What is the closing date for DGPM Delhi Recruitment 2022 applications?|
|Ans. Within two months after the date.|