An announcement for the contract hire of workers has been made by Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL). Aspirants who are keen on the position specifics and meet the qualifying requirements can view the announcement and file an online application. We advise you to read through this entire section carefully because we have included information on the Cochin Shipyard Limited Workmen’s Remuneration, Age Requirement, Application Fee, and much more.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Workmen 2022 Notification:
|Company Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Opening Date for Online Applications||30th June 2022|
|Last Date for Online Applications||15th July 2022|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Complete Details
- Welder: 68
- Mechanic Diesel: 13
- Plumber: 40
- Electrician: 28
- Electronic Mechanic: 23
- Shipwright Wood: 13
- Air Conditioner Technician: 02
- Sheet Metal Worker: 56
- Fitter: 21
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 05
- Painter: 14
- Crane Operator (EOT): 19
- Instrument Mechanic: 24
- Machinist: 02
- Draughtsman (Civil): 02
- Aspirants Must Have done ITI, SSLC, and NTC in the suitable Trade
- 30 years is the highest age for the aspirant
- Age relaxation is permitted under the guidelines.
- For Everyone Else, Rs. 300 is the application charge.
- Payment Method (Online): via Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, and Wallets Mode
How to Fill Cochin Shipyard Limited Workmen 2022 Online Form:
- The beginning step is to look at the company’s official website.
- The notification for the relevant listings must be located and downloaded next.
- The specifics of the tasks are then carefully explored.
- The application structure should then be finished by the participants.
- Once the application has been turned in, the procedure is over.
Essential Links To Consider For Cochin Shipyard Limited Workmen 2022 Online Form:
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs About Cochin Shipyard Limited Workmen 2022:
|Q. What is the name of Cochin Shipyard’s founder?
|A. The first stage of facilities at Cochin Shipyard, a government-owned business, went online in 1982 after being formed in 1972.|
|Q. How much money is made at Cochin Shipyard?
|A. From around 0.7 lakhs per year for an ITI Electrician to 18.3 lakhs per year for a Manager, that is the range of the typical Cochin Shipyard income. Salary projections are based on 709 Cochin Shipyard wages submitted by different Cochin Shipyard workers.|
|Q. Is Cochin Shipyard an agency of the government?
|A. In 1972, Cochin Shipyard was established as a wholly-owned Indian Government corporation.|
|Q. What does Cochin Shipyard do for a living?|
|A. The firm has been a pioneer in the Indian shipbuilding and ship repair sector for the past three decades. The biggest boats in India may be constructed and repaired at this yard.|