The recruitment notification was released by the Centre for Railway Information Systems for the 150 empty seats for the Assistant Data Analyst and Assistant Software Engineer posts. The eligible contenders can submit their application form online from the 25th of April 2022 to the 26th of May 2022 at the organization’s website. All the essential details related to the vacancy are made beneath. Read it and apply.
CRIS Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Centre for Railway Information Systems|
|Posts Name||Assistant Data Analyst and Assistant Software Engineer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26.05.2022|
CRIS Recruitment 2022: Full Details
|Assistant Data Analyst||06|
|Assistant Software Engineer (ASE)||144|
- Assistant Data Analyst post: The candidates having a Degree in Statistics and holding a good GATE 2022 Score are capable to apply.
- Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) post: A degree in the Computer plus a good GATE 2022 Score is required to apply.
The age limit fixed to apply is 22-27 years of age. The individuals of this age group are suitable to apply.
Application Fee details:
- For the General/ OBC/ EWS category: Rs.1000/-
- For the SC/ST/ PwD/ Female category: Rs.0/-
The hired individuals will receive a salary of Rs. 44900 to Rs 142400/- every month by the CRIS.
The selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the following stages:
- GATE 2022 Score
- Medical Exam
- Document Verification
Official Website: Go to the CRIS official website @cris.org.in for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For CRIS Recruitment 2022
- First, check out the eligibility to apply for the post.
- Then tap on the apply link to apply for the post.
- Fill out all the essential instructions under the application form rightly.
- Upload all the essential certificates.
- Paying the application fees is required.
- Submit the form online before the deadline.
Important Links to Consider for CRIS Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
Note: The mode fixed for the application fees submission is online. So, every candidate has to deposit their application fees online.