The notification was made by the Eastern Railway on the 11th of April 2022 to fill the 2957 empty seats of the Trade Apprentice post. The individuals who are willing to work on these posts can submit their forms at the official portal of the organization. The online portal for the submission of the form is open till the 10th of May 2022. The candidates looking for the full information about the recruitment are advised to check out the complete article.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Posts Name||Tarde Apprentice|
|First Date to Apply Online||11.04.2022|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||10.05.2022|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Full Details
The candidates to apply under the eastern railway have to pass out from the Matrics, 8th, and clear the ITI from any of the approved NCVT/SCVT university or institution.
- Minimum age set for apply: 15 years
- Maximum age set for apply: 24 years
- For the OBC and General category: Rs.100/-
- For the remaining category: nil
The Eastern Railway will make the payment of the handsome salary package to the hired employees for the post.
The Eastern Railway will select the aspirants based on their marks into their qualifications. Based on the marks, the organization will make the merit list of the selected nominees.
Official Website: To get any information, check the organization’s website @https://er.indianrailways.gov.in/.
Steps To Apply Online For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
- Open the Eastern Railway official portal and check out the recruitment notice there.
- Download the notice and read out each and every detail on it.
- Apply for the recruitment online from the link given.
- Write all the important personal information into the form rightly.
- Attach the pdf of the important documents with the application form.
- Check out the filled information in the form and pay the fees for the form submission.
Necessary Links to Check out for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022:
|Official Portal of the Eastern Railway||Tap Here|
|Official Advertisement||Tap Here|
|Link for apply||Tap Here|
Note: The organization will release the merit list in the month of May and June.