The recruitment of the applicants is made by the EXIM Bank for the 25 empty seats of the Management Trainees post. The applicants who are willing to work in the Banking sector can submit their form online at the EXIM Bank official portal. The registrations for the post will do till the 14th March 2022. The applicants looking for the complete information are recommended to view this full article.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||EXIM Bank|
|Posts Name||Management Trainees|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14.03.2022|
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Full Details
Management Trainee post: 25 vacancies
The aspirants must have to clear their Master and Diploma into the required field from any recognized institute or university.
- General Category nominees: 25 years
- SC/ ST Category nominees: 30 years
- OBC Category nominees: 28 years
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs.100/-
Rs.55000/- on the monthly basis will be given by the EXIM Bank to the selected aspirants.
The organization will adopt the set process for selecting the candidates for the post.
Official Website: Go to the EXIM Bank official website @www.eximbankindia.in to get them any details about the recruitment.
Steps To Apply Online For EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022
- The applicants who are interested in applying have to deposit their application form at the official portal of the EXIM Bank.
- Under the application form, the applicants have to upload their pp size photograph, all necessary documents, and certificates.
- The nominees have to pay the application fee in the right manner as per their category and have to upload their receipt under the form.
- The application deposited before the 14th March 2022 will get accepted by the organization.
Essential Links to view for Recruitment 2022:
|Official portal of the EXIM Bank||Tap Here|
|Official Advertisment||Tap Here|
|Apply Online Link||Tap Here|
Note: Submit your form before the deadline to grab the post soon.