The FCI published the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Employment 2022 Notice on August 30, 2022. FCI has published an internet call for submissions from competent applicants for the 5043 Assistant Grade III posts. Candidates must apply online between September 6 and October 5, 2022, for the post of FCI Assistant Grade 3. Offline applications won’t be accepted. The complete information is in the paragraph after this. Use it after carefully reading it.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2022: Information
|Organization Official Name||Food Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Grade – III & Other Posts|
|Number of total Vacancies||113|
|Begin Date||27 August 2022|
|End Date||26 September 2022|
Food Corporation of India hiring 2022: Important Notes
- North Zone- 2388
- NE Zone- 185
- West Zone- 713
- South Zone- 989
- East Zone- 768
A graduate diploma, a B.Com., a B.E., or a B.Tech. from that an approved university are required of applicants.
- Junior Engineer – 21 to 28 years
- AG-III – 21 years to 28 years
- Steno. Grade- II – 21 to 25 years
- NIL for the categories of SC/ST/PWD/female.
- 500 rupees for the UR/OBC/EWS categories.
- JE post – Rs. 34000 – Rs.103400
- AG Grade 3 post – Rs. 28200 – Rs.79200
- Steno Grade 2 post – Rs. 30500 – Rs.88100
- Verification of the docs
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
- Skill Test
Official Link of the website:
Please tap on the link given here- Click Here
Steps For Food Corporation of India Vacancy 2022 Online Application Viewing
- Visit the FCI website at https://fci.gov.in to learn more.
- Please enter the appropriate information to register.
- Candidates who satisfactorily enroll will receive a system-generated password and provisional registration number. Candidates should
- have these facts on hand in case they need them later.
- Follow the instructions in the mail to upload your scanned photo and signature. the submit key.
- Enter your schooling history and other relevant data right away.
- After checking, click the ultimate send button, and then select the payment option to proceed with the payment.
- Save or print the application form for later use.
The following links are recommended for 2022 recruitment:
|official (link) site||Tap Here|
|official (pdf) notification||Tap Here|
Answers to questions about the hiring process:
|Q. How do I then get to the important part of the website?|
|A. Tap Here|
|Q. How should enrollment files be submitted, I hear you ask?|
|A. 26 September 2022|