The notification was issued by the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board for the 1571 empty seats of the Gram Sevak post. The contenders who are wished to work on the Gram Sevak posts can check out the notification before applying. The online registration for the post will be done from the 20th of March 2022 to the 15th of April 2022. All the other necessary information is given beneath. Read out the full article and apply.
GPSSB Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Gram Sevak|
|Fi Date to Apply Online||20.03.2022|
|Ending Date for applying||15.04.2022|
GPSSB Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- Gram Sevak post: 1571 vacancies
The aspirants who completed their Degree in Horticulture / Agro-Processing / Rural Study / Agriculture Engineering to apply for the recruitment 2022.
The age for applying must be between 18-and 26 years. The nominees beyond this limit are not suitable for application.
- For Gen/OBC category– Rs.100
- For SC/ST and the remaining category– NIL
The hired aspirant will receive the remuneration of Rs.19950/- on the monthly basis.
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board will take the written exam to select the applicants.
Official Website: Go to the official portal of the organization @https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/ for any information.
Steps To Apply Online For Gujarat Panchayat Service Recruitment
- Open the official portal of the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board and find out the official advertisement for it.
- Complete the registration process and put all the details under the form like qualification, name, email id, age, identity proof, date of birth, and more.
- Attach all the necessary certificates with the form and all the important documents.
- Recheck the filled information and submit your form by the end date.
Necessary Links to Follow for Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website of the GPSSB||Tap Here|
|Official Advertisement||Tap Here|
|Link for Apply Online||Tap Here|
Note: Study all the information very carefully under the notification before applying.