The employment notice was issued by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited on 9th February 2022 to fill the 85 empty seats of the Design Trainee and Management Trainee posts. Applications for the post were submitted on the official portal of the HAL from the 9th February 2022 to the 12th March 2022. The applicants who are eager to apply are advised to view the full article to check out their eligibility to apply.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2022:High Points
|Name of the department||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the job||Design Trainee and Management Trainee|
|First Date to Apply||09.02.2022|
|End Date to Apply||12.03.2022|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2022: Complete Details
The contender’s age should be below 28 years of age to apply for the recruitment.
The applicants who have done their 10+2 / CA / MA / ICWA / Masters / B.Tech from the approved university or college can apply for the post.
The organization will conduct the test and personal interview for hiring the candidates for the DT and MT.
- For All Remaining category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/PWD/ST/Internal category: Nil
The organization will pay the salary of Rs.40000 – Rs.140000 per month to the hired candidates for the vacancies.
Official Website: Go to the HAL official website @www.hal-india.co.in for any information.
How To Apply Online For HAL Recruitment 2022
- The applicants have to apply on the official portal of the organization.
- Under the online form, fill in all the asked information like age, name, email id, education qualification marks, address, and more.
- Attach all the important necessary certificates, documents, signatures, and photos in the form.
- Upload all the important docs, digital signatures, photographs, and certificates with the form.
- Deposit the application fees and submit your form online.
Necessary Links to view for Recruitment 2022:
|HAL Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Advertisement||Check Here|
|Link for Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The candidates are advised to view the website timely before applying for the post.