The High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru, has published a notice (Advt Nos. HCRB 14/2022 & 17/2022) for the filling of 150 Group D Vacancies under the Residual Parent Cadre & Local Cadre. Through the online webpage, www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in, digital applications will be submitted for the HC Karnataka Group D Hiring from August 17 to September 17, 2022. Interested candidates can examine all the information here and apply.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2022: Information
|Organization Official Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Post Name||Watchman, Sweeper, Group D Peon|
|Number of total Vacancies||150|
|Begin Date||21 August 2022|
|End Date||17 September 2022|
High Court of Karnataka hiring 2022: Important Notes
- Local Cadre post- 21 vacancies
- Residual Parent Cadre post- 129 vacancies
- Candidates must possess a diploma, certificate, or other documents comparable to the 10th grade from an approved board or institution.
- Candidates have to be between the ages of 18 and 25 in order to be recruited in 2022.
- For the Other category: Rs.100/-
- For the OBC and General category: Rs.200/-
The monthly remuneration of the candidates must be in the range of 1990 and 63200 Rupees.
- The nominees will be chosen through written tests and in-person interviews.
Official Link of the website:
Please click the following link.- Click Here
Steps For High Court of Karnataka Vacancy 2022 Online Application Viewing
- Candidates have the option to apply online.
- To apply online, select the link in the Relevant Links section.
- After reading the instructions, launch the online application.
- Completely fill out the application, making sure to include the Name, Father’s Name, Personal details, Phone, Mobile, & Qualifications areas.
- Follow the directions attentively and complete the registration process step-by-step to receive a Registration username and password.
- Upload a digital copy of the document in the appropriate size.
- Deposit the form just before the due date.
- For your records, take a printout of your application.
The following links are recommended for 2022 given recruitment:
|official (link) site||Tap Here|
|official (pdf) notification||Tap Here Tap Here|
Answers to questions about the hiring process:
|Q. Please provide the URL for the official website.|
|A. Click Here|
|Q. I hear you asking, “How should enrollment files be submitted?”|
|A. 17 September 2022|