How to keep Minecraft Inventory Command: With images and step-by-step instructions, this Minecraft tutorial demonstrates how to utilize a game command to preserve your stuff after dying.
You may find it aggravating that you worked so hard to accumulate the goods in your inventory just to die and lose everything. Did you know that you may use a hack to save your inventory after you die in the game? Let’s have a look at how to use this hack (game command).
How to Enter the Command in Minecraft?
Open the chat Window
In Minecraft, the simplest way to run a command is via the chatbox. The game control for opening the chat window varies depending on the Minecraft version:
- To launch the chat window in Java Edition (PC/Mac), use the T key.
- Tap the chat button help command at the top of the screen for Pocket Edition (PE).
- Press the D-Pad (right) on the Xbox One controller for Xbox One.
- Press the D-Pad (right) ps4 on the controller for PS4.
- On the controller, hit the right arrow button Nintendo switch for Nintendo Switch.
- To open the chat window in Windows 10 Edition, use the T key.
- To launch the chat window on the Education Edition, use the T key.
Type the Below Command
In the chat window, type the command. You’ll see the command appear in the lower-left corner of the game window as you type. To run the command, press the Enter key.
Command – /gamerule keepInventory true
- You’ve returned to the game. Your goods remain in your hot bar as well as the rest of your inventory rows. To reclaim your stuff, you won’t have to go back to where you last killed in the game.
- For your planet, the game rules will be altered. Let’s have a look at what happens to your items after you die in the game.
- Your goods are still in your Hotbar, as you can see in the Respawn window above. When you died this time, you didn’t toss them in front of you. To rejoin the game, click the Respawn button.
Why Keep Minecraft Inventory?
We’re big fans of playing a game the way you want to play it, and a game like Minecraft is built to enable players to do exactly that: construct, create, modify, and downright alter the world to create the game universe and play experience they desire.
Many players believe the way player inventory is dropped upon death to be one of the most irritating aspects of the basic play strategy. When you die in Minecraft, you lose your experience by default.
While some individuals love the challenge of such an arrangement, there are occasions when it is just inconvenient. If you die far away from home while exploring, for example, and have no idea where you were when you died, your diamond armor and other hard-won riches are effectively lost.
- Nikki Brooks Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Wikipedia, Family & Networth - July 18, 2021
- Devyn Cole Bio, Wiki Age, Height, Wikipedia, Family & Networth - July 18, 2021
- Paige Turnah Bio, Wiki Age, Height, Wikipedia, Family & Networth - July 18, 2021