For the openings of Specialist Officer under CRP SPL-XII, the Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) is currently accepting online applications. The registration period for those who are interested in working for the government banks is from November 1 to November 21, 2022.
IBPS SO Notification Overview:
|Name of the Company||Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)|
|Post name||Specialist Officer|
|Application form submission closing date||21st November 2022|
IBPS SO Jobs 2022 Complete Details–
|Name of the Post||EWS||SC||General||OBC||ST||Total|
|Agriculture Field Officer (AFO)||47||84||206||141||38||516|
|HR / Personal Officer||01||03||06||04||01||15|
|Marketing Officer (MO)||09||16||40||28||07||100|
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – 4-year Engineering/Technology Degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science/Electronics/Information Technology/Electronics & 3 Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics & Tele Communication/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Information Technology/Computer Applications
- Animal Husbandry, Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy Science, Veterinary Science, Fishery Science, Pisciculture, Co-operation & Banking, Agri. Marketing & Cooperation, Agro-Forestry, Agricultural Biotechnology, Forestry, Food Science, Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Agriculture Business Management, Agricultural Engineering, and Sericulture are all required for the position of Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I).
- A postgraduate certificate in Sanskrit with points in both Hindi and English, or a postgraduate certification in Hindi having English as a subject at the degree level.
- Law Officer (Scale I) – LLB; registered with the Bar Council as an advocate.
- For the position of HR/Personnel Officer, a graduate with a two-year full-time postgraduate degree in industrial relations, personnel management, HR, HRD, social work, or labor law is required.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – Graduate and two years of full-time study in one of the following programs: MMS in Marketing, MBA in Marketing, PGDBA, PGDBM, PGPM, or PGDM with a marketing concentration.
The ages of the applicants range from 20 years to 30 years.
The salary will be known in the official notification.
- Rs. 175/- for PWBD/ SC/ST applicants.
- Rs. 850/- for Other Categories
The following criteria will be used to choose the candidates:
- IBPS SO Prelims 2022 Exam
- IBPS SO Mains 2022 Exam
- IBPS SO Interview
- Provisional IBPS SO Allotment 2022
Official website: https://www.ibps.in/
How to Apply For IBPS SO Jobs 2022
- In order to apply online for CRP-Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-XII), first move to the bank’s website, ibps.in, then move on the Home Page link, and then choose the desired posts.
- By selecting “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION,” you may create an account.
- Upload a handwritten statement, your left thumb impression, your photo, and your signature.
- Making a payment is the last step.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about IBPS SO Jobs 2022
|Q1. In how many positions does the IBPS SO Notification 2022 offer employment?|
|Ans Various Specialist Officer vacancies are available.|
|Q2. When is the application deadline for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2022?|
|Ans. 21st November 2022|