2022 Integral Coach Factory Hiring announcement, online application at pb.icf.gov.in: The Ministry of Railways is accepting online applications for apprentices in a number of approved crafts from qualified individuals for Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai. Applications must be deposited by July 26, 2022.
ICF Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name Of Company||Integral Coach Factory|
|Post Title||Trade Apprentice|
|Start Date For Online Applications||27th June 2022|
|End Date For Applying Online||26th July 2022|
ICF Recruitment Complete Details
- Carpenter – 87
- Fitter – 208
- Electrician – 188
- Machinist – 63
- Welder – 245
- Painter – 83
- PASAA – 02
- The aspirants must have completed the 10th standard/ ITI from an acknowledged university/ board/ institute.
Salary: The salary of the aspirants must be Rs. 6000/- to Rs. 7000/- per month Application Fee:
- Rs. 100/- is the fee for OBC/ General applicants
- No fee for ST/ SC applicants/ ExSM/ Female/ PWD applicants
- The aspirant’s age needs to be in the category of 15 years to 24 years till 26th July 2022.
- The various rules for the reserved categories of candidates are made for age relaxation.
- The individuals must be chosen through the Merit List Performance.
How to Fill ICF Recruitment 2022 Online Form:
- The organization’s official website needs to be examined first.
- Next, locate and download the notice for the appropriate posts.
- The nuances of the postures are then thoroughly investigated to learn more.
- Following that, the applicants should finish submitting their applications.
- Deposition of the application form needs to be done finally.
Important Links To Consider For ICF Recruitment 2022 Online Form:
FAQs About ICF Recruitment 2022:
|Q. How do I apply for the ICF Jobs 2022 online?|
|A. The given information describes the online application method.|
|Q. Where is Integral Coach Factory located?|
|A. Chennai is home to Indian Railway’s Integral Coach Factory (ICF). One of the first manufacturing facilities established in Independent India was the Integral Coach Factory. India’s first Prime Minister, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru, opened it on October 2, 1955.|
|Q. How can I apply for a position at Integral Coach Factory?|
|A. Aspirants who fulfill the standards may apply online at pb.icf.gov.in, the ICF’s official website. Candidates are invited to apply for Apprentice positions at Integral Coach Factory. Candidates who match the prerequisites can deposit an application for the vacancies through pb.icf.gov.in, the ICF’s website.|
|Q. What does the term “integral coach” mean?|
|A. The bulk of India’s main-line trains employ conventional passenger cars called Integral Coach Factory (ICF) coaches.|