The applications are invited by the Income Tax for the recruitment of the Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector, and Multi Tasking Staff post which is 24 in total. The organization invited the application form into the offline mode only. The competitors who wanted to work under the Income Tax can present their application structure from the fourth March 2022 to the eighteenth April 2022. People prior to applying are encouraged to see the underneath article prior to applying.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: High Points
|Institution Name||Income Tax|
|Posts Name||Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector, and Multi Tasking Staff post|
|Starting Date to Apply||04.03.2022|
|End Date to Apply||18.04.2022|
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Full Details
|Income Tax Inspector||01|
- Tax Assistant: Graduation from any recognized board plus a good data entry speed of 8000 key depressions hourly.
- Income Tax Inspector: A degree from an approved university or institution is essential.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Matrics from any accredited boars are essential.
|Multi-Tasking Staff||18-25 years|
|Income Tax Inspector||18-30 years|
|Tax Assistant||18-27 years|
The applicants are advised to move to the official advertisement for the details about the application fees.
|Tax Assistant||Rs.5200 – RS.202001 + Rs.2400/- as Grade Pay|
|Income Tax Inspector||Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 + Rs.4600/- as Grade Pay|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Rs.5200 – RS.202001 + Rs.1800/- as Grade Pay|
The institution will do the selection on the basis of the Proficiency test/Groundtest /verification of the documents.
Official Website: Visit the Income Tax official website @www.incometaxindia.gov.in for any information.
Step by Step To Apply Offline For Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Income Tax official website.
- Open the recruitment section and read out the notice from there.
- Check your eligibility for applying and then apply.
- Download the form and complete all the important information into it.
- Attach the necessary documents and certificates with it and send them to the below address.
Address: Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters, 1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata.
Necessary Links to view for Income Tax Recruitment 2022:
|Income Tax Official Portal||www.incometaxindia.gov.in|
|Official Advertisement||Tap Here|
|Application Form link||Tap Here|
Note: Applications submitted by the hand or post will only get accepted.