The Indian Army is calling for applicants for the 30 vacant spaces for the SSC Officer posts. The aspirants need to go through the details carefully.
Indian Army Dental Corps Jobs 2022 Notification:
|Name Of Company||Indian Army|
|Post Title||SSC Officer|
|Start Date For Online Applications||Not released yet|
|End Date For Online Applications||14th August 2022|
Indian Army Dental Corps Jobs Complete Details
- Male – 27
- Female – 03
- Aspirants must have a minimum final year BDS grade point average of 55 percent and be BDS or MDS graduates from an institution acknowledged by the Dental Council of India. (DCI).
- Close to the completion of July 2022, the one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship expected by DCI must be completed, and from the State Dental Council of DCI get a Permanent Dental Registration Certificate that is significant somewhat through the completion of December.
- Just candidates (BDS/MDS) who partook in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)- 2022 managed by the National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, are qualified to present an application.
- Wannabes should give a duplicate of their NEET (MDS)- 2022 scorecard or imprint sheet.
- The aspirants’ age must be 45 years
How to Fill Indian Army Dental Corps 2022 Online Form:
- The organization’s website ought to be analyzed first.
- Find and download the notice for the suitable postings next.
- The subtleties of the positions are then painstakingly explored to acquire further information.
- The applicants should then continue with submitting their applications.
- The application form deposition needs to be done.
Important Links To Consider For Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2022 Online Form:
FAQs About Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2022:
|Q. How old must you be to apply for Indian Army Dental Corps positions?|
|A. 45 years|
|Q. How many tries are required for the Army Dental Corps?|
|A. Following two years in ADC, you may apply for it. You may submit three applications. Please Note: The maximum age to qualify for DPC is 30 years old if you are solely a BDS. The maximum age for MDS applicants is 35 years old.|
|Q. Are Tattoos permitted in the Army Dental Corps?|
|A. (a) Tattoos are only permitted on the body parts listed despite the fact that there is no restriction on the size or style of tattoo. (a) Only minor, harmless tattoos that do not compromise military discipline or good order are allowed, such as names of loved ones or religious symbols.|