For the employment of Agniveer (SSR) – 01/2022 (Nov 2022) Session Course Initiating November 2022 for 200 vacancies for single Male & single Female applicants, the Indian Navy has issued a notification. If potential applicants are interested in the position’s responsibilities and satisfy all eligibility conditions, they may see the announcement and deposit an online application.
Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) Jobs Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Agniveer (SSR)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15th July 2022|
|Detailed Notification date||22nd July 2022|
- Applicants must complete 10 plus two (Suitable Subject)
- Kindly direct to the notification for more qualification information.
- The aspirant’s birthdate must be between November 1, 1999, and April 30, 2005. (Inclusive of both dates).
- For a set charge of Rs. 60 + GST, the Application may be deposited through Common Service Centers (CSE) located throughout the nation. Everything about this facility is optional.
- Male aspirants must be at least 157 CMS tall.
- Female applicants must be at least 152 cm tall.
How to Fill Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) Jobs 2022 Online Form:
- The beginning step is to look at the company’s official website.
- The next step is to find and download the notice for the pertinent listings.
- The specifics of the tasks are then carefully explored.
- The application structure should then be finished by the participants.
- The process ends after the application has been submitted.
Essential Links To Consider For Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) Jobs 2022 Online Form:
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Available on 15th July 2022|
|Official Website||Click here|
FAQs About Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) Jobs 2022:
|Q. What grooming standards apply to women serving in the Navy?|
|A. The same exacting standards of appearance for men and women are demanded. Women are only permitted to wear their long hair if it is done in a manner that is simple to manage and complies with service requirements.|
|Q. Will I start receiving my pay as soon as I join the Navy?|
|A. As soon as you join the Navy, you will start receiving payments. It can take some time before you receive your first paycheck because you’ll need to create a bank account and complete some paperwork.|
|Q. What are the Navy’s employment career prospects?|
|A. As an officer, the Indian Navy has a lot to offer. An officer can opt to fly a cutting-edge aircraft, go deep-sea diving in a submarine, cruise on surface ships, or be a marine commando and a diver, making this a truly three-dimensional service.|