MR (Agniveer) Recruit Notification for Indian Navy 2022: On Thursday, July 25, 2022, the Indian Navy began accepting online applications for the position of a Agniveer under the Matric Recruit (MR) program. Male and female applicants who have completed grade 10 may make the online registration on or before July 30, 2022.
The course’s training will start in December 2022 for the 01/2022 (Dec. 22) cohort at INS Chilka in Odisha. There are 200 open positions for Agniveer (MR) which is to be a max of 40 females only. Candidates for the Indian Navy MR Employment 2022 must have completed the 10th grade. Below are more facts regarding Indian Navy Agnipath 2022:
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name Of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name Of Post||Agniveer (MR)|
|Start Date For Online Applications||25th July 2022|
|Last date For Online Application||30th July 2022|
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022 Full Information
Indian Navy MR (Agniveer) Hiring 2022 Eligibility Requirements for Education: The candidate must have successfully completed the Matriculation Examination from a board of secondary education recognized by the Indian Ministry of Education.
Maximum age: The applicant must have been born between January 1, 1999, and May 31, 2005. (Both dates inclusive).
How long has MR Agniveer served in the Indian Navy? The Agniveers are required to serve a four-year enlistment there in the Indian Navy in accordance with the Navy Act of 1957. Agniveers would be at a distinct level within the Indian Navy, indistinguishable from all other ranks. The Indian Navy is just not actually compelled to maintain the Agniveers because their contract is just for four years.
Selection Procedure :The decision-making process will be based on: Written Examination Physical Fitness Testing (PFT) Medical Examination Recruitment
- There will be two types of questions, encompassing “Science and Mathematics” and “General Awareness.” The written test will be objective in nature and bilingual (in Hindi and English).
- The exam will have questions that are appropriate for the tenth grade.
- This would take 30 moments to complete the exam.
- Candidates must get a passing grade in each unit and overall.
Indian Navy MR Vacancy Application Process 2022
- Visit the Indian Navy’s official webpage at
- If you haven’t registered yet, click “Register” right now.
- It will take you to a webpage where you must enter the requested information.
- Register and sign in to your account.
- Application to be Filled Out
- The application should be printed out.
Essential Links For Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022 Online Form:
|Notification & Application Link|
FAQs About Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022 Jobs:
|Q. What are the requirements for MR Agniveer positions in the Indian Navy?|
|A. Minimum 10th grade.|
|Q. What is the deadline for Indian Navy MR applications?|
|A. 25th July 2022|