Recruitment for the Intelligence Bureau in 2022: Graduate pass candidates have a strong chance to work at the Intelligence Bureau with excellent pay grades. You are eligible to apply for roles such as DCIO, Dy Director, Advisor, and others. IB needs 157 eligible candidates in total for these roles. The application is requested offline, and the deadline is October 27, 2022.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022: Information
|Organization Official Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Post Name||DCIO & Other|
|Number of total Vacancies||157|
|Begin Date||28 August 2022|
|End Date||27 September 2022|
Intelligence Bureau hiring 2022: Important Notes
- DCIO /Exe-110 Posts
- Assis. Director-20 Posts
- DCIO /Tech- 07 Posts
- Joint Dy Director-13 Posts
- DCIO /Tech-Tele- 01 Posts
- Additional Dy Director-01 Posts
- Sr Research Officer -02 Posts
- Dy Director-02 Posts
- Advisor-01 Posts
- Candidates who have earned a graduate degree, a BE, a Btech, or an equivalent from an institution or college that has been approved may qualify for the IB recruiting for the DCIO and some other positions.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the positions of Art Education Instructors must be between the ages of 18 and 42.
- For ST/SC/Female contenders – Nil.
- For General/OBC contenders – Rupees 100
The IB organization will provide the chosen candidates with highly competitive wages and the following benefits.
- Data Entry Jobs: Up to 1.5 Lakh in Pay
- Uniform allowances are 10000 rupees, and special security allowances are 20 percent of base pay.
- A 27000 rupee allowance for children
- For the purpose of choosing the final candidates for the aforementioned roles, the IB organization will conduct both a written exam and an interview.
Official Link of the website:
Please tap on the link given here- Click Here
Steps For Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2022 Online Application Viewing
- The offline Intelligence Bureau registration form must be sent with all supporting documentation in hard copy to the address shown below by all interested applicants.
The following links are recommended for 2022 given recruitment:
|official (link) site||Tap Here|
|official (pdf) notification||Tap Here|
Answers to questions about the hiring process:
|Q. Give me the link to the official website?|
|A. Click Here|
|Q. How should enrollment files be submitted, I hear you ask?|
|A. 27 September 2022|