For 70 Hospitality Monitor Posts, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) has posted job opportunities. Candidates who are qualified and interested may apply for the interview scheduled for May 17, 2023. For this announcement, IRCTC Railway is solely offline recruiting candidates. IRCTC exclusively hires people through direct walk-ins.
IRCTC Railway Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||IRCTC Railway|
|Post Name||Hospitality Monitor|
|Closing Date for Walk-in-interview||17th May 2023|
IRCTC Railway Jobs 2023 Complete Info–
Hospitality Monitor- 70
The candidates must be qualified to apply for the IRCTC position in 2023 and hold a BSC degree in hospitality management or hotel administration from an accredited institution, institute, or university.
For the IRCTC position, candidates must be under 28 years old at the time of application.
The IRCTC organization announcement for the Hospitality Monitor jobs does not include the fee information.
The IRCTC organization would offer the candidates a salary in the pay range of Rs 30000 per month for the Hospitality Monitor position.
For ultimate selection at the IRCTC organization, the nominees must successfully complete the interview round and present their supporting documentation in the DV phase.
Official website: https://www.irctc.co.in/
How to Apply For IRCTC Railway Jobs 2023
- Candidates May Apply Offline for These Positions.
- The applicant must download the application form in the required size and format from the important links section.
- Complete the Application form with all the necessary information.
- Then, attach your most recent photograph, duly attested, to the application form.
- Applicants must provide the necessary self-attested photocopies of their documentation and an application form (as specified in the section with important links).
- Upload the required size of the document’s scanned copy.
- Candidates are urged to read the complete notification (included in the key links section) for further information.
- Candidates must appear in person with their application form at the interview location specified in the aforementioned section between April 11 and May 17, 2023.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Not Available|
FAQs about IRCTC Railway Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the interviews for the IRCTC positions of Hospitality Monitor begin?|
|Ans. 11th April 2023|
|Q. What is the final day to show up for the IRCTC interview for the position of hospitality monitor?|
|Ans. 17th May 2023|