In the states of Telangana, Karnataka, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, and Tamil Nadu, there have been 5007openings announced. On the basis of common merit, applicants for positions in Indian Statistics, Agriculture, and Mapping will be chosen. There have been openings for positions like lower division clerk, assistant manager, multitasking staff, field officers, and many more. The recruitment announcement was made public by ISAM on June 18, 2022.
For several states, separate notices were made public. For every state, the selection process and all the rules are essentially the same. The compensation and any further information or similarly. The number of open positions that have been publicized is the sole difference. The type of recruitment would be direct.
ISAM Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name Of Company||Indian Statistics, Agriculture, and Mapping|
|Post Title||Assistant Manager, Field officers, Lower Division Clerk, Multitasking Staff, and much more|
|Start Date For Online Applications||22nd June 2022|
|End Date For Applying Online||21st July 2022|
ISAM Recruitment Complete Details
- Junior survey officer: 1012
- Assistant manager: 1116
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 1158
- Field officer: 537
- Lower Division clerk: 1184
- The aspirants must have completed the 10th standard/ 12th/ ITI/ Graduation from an acknowledged university/ board/ institute.
Salary: The salary of the aspirants must be Rs. 45,000/- per month for Field Officer and Assitant Manager posts, Rs. 40,000 for Junior Survey Officer, Rs.35,000 for Lower Division Clerk, and Rs.28,000 for Multi Tasking Staff. Application Fee:
- Rs. 480/- is the fee for all the applicants
- The aspirant’s age needs to be in the category of 18 years to 35 years.
- The various rules for the reserved categories of candidates are made for age relaxation.
- The individuals must be chosen through the Qualification Based Merit
How to Fill ISAM Recruitment 2022 Online Form:
- The organization’s official website needs to be examined first.
- Next, locate and download the notice for the appropriate posts.
- The nuances of the postures are then thoroughly investigated to learn more.
- Following that, the applicants should finish submitting their applications.
- Deposition of the application form needs to be done finally.
Important Links To Consider For ISAM Recruitment 2022 Online Form:
Notification for Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka
ISAM Recruitment Application Link
Official Portal of Indian Statistics, Agriculture and Mapping ISAM Portal
FAQs About ISAM Recruitment 2022:
|Q. What is needed for me to complete the online form?|
|A. You will need the following items in order to complete the form: 1. A working phone number and email address 2. Photograph and signature scans 3. Personal and Academic Information|
|Q. What is the end date for applying for the desired jobs?|
|A. 21st July 2022|