Sub Inspector (SI) Overseer Group B Non-Gazetted positions are accessible with the Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) (Non-Ministerial). From July 16, 2022, candidates of both sexes are accepted. The application should be put together by Thursday, August 14, 2022. On recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in, there will be an ITBP SI Application Link available.
A written exam will be given once candidates have been summoned for a PET and PST. Candidates can review the information on ITBP Recruitment 2022, including crucial dates, job descriptions, salaries, educational requirements, and other specifics, below.
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name Of Company||Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Post Title||Sub Inspector (SI) Overseer|
|Start Date For Applying Online||16th July 2022|
|End Date For Applying Online||14th August 2022|
ITBP SI Recruitment Complete Details
Vacancy Information: Male – 32
- SC – 2
- UR – 7
- ST – 2
- EWS – 3
- OBC – 15
Female – 5
- SC – 1
- UR – 1
- OBC – 3
- The contendor must have done the 10th class and Diploma in Civil Engineering
Age Limit: The age of the aspirant must be from 20 years to 25 years Salary:
- The chosen individuals will get Rs. 35400- 112400
Selection Process: The selection procedure entails:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Detailed Medical Exam (DME)
- Review Medical Exam (RME)
How to Fill ITBP SI 2022 Online Form:
- The official website of the company should be consulted first.
- Next, locate the notification for the relevant listings and download it.
- The tasks’ specifics are then carefully examined to learn more.
- The applicants should next complete the application process.
- The last step involves submitting the application form.
Important Links To Consider For ITBP SI Recruitment 2022 Online Form:
|Notification||ITBP SI Recruitment Notification Download 2022|
FAQs About ITBP SI Recruitment 2022:
|Q. Is ITBP Central Government?|
|A. The Government of India’s Ministry of Home Affairs oversees the Central Armed Police Force known as the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF). The ITBPF, a border-guarding police unit with a focus on high-altitude activities, was established on October 24th, 1962.|
|Q. Is ITBP a good job?|
|A. For those who are physically active, mentally tough, and who desire employment in roles that bring adventure, challenges, decent pay, and a pleasant work-life balance, a career in ITBPF is highly gratifying.|
|Q. Can an IPS agent join ITBP?|
|A. As of right now, IPS officials can join the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), which include the BSF, ITBP, and CRPF, at the deputy inspector general (DIG) rank, which is one step above the commandant title.|