Online applications are now being accepted by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) for the positions of non-teaching specialist doctor (backlog) and (Regular). To qualify for JPSC Jharkhand positions, candidates must have earned an MD, MS, DNM, or MCH degree from a school, institution, or authority that has received MCI approval. Via the Commission’s official website, jpsc.gov.in, interested candidates can submit an application for the positions.
April 28 (backlog) and May 2 are the final dates to submit applications for the openings (Regular). The recruiting effort intends to fill 836 non-teaching specialist doctor positions, of which 65 are backlog positions and 771 are open positions.
JPSC Jharkhand Notification Overview:
|Name of the Company||JPSC Jharkhand|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor|
|Application form closing Date||
JPSC Jharkhand Jobs 2023 Full Info–
- Backlog: 65
- Regular: 771
To qualify for JPSC Jharkhand positions, candidates must have earned an MD, MS, DNM, or MCH degree from a school, institution, or authority that has received MCI approval.
The nominees may submit their applications for Non-Teaching Specialty Doctor positions if they fall under the age range of 25 to 45.
- Rs 600 For UR/ OBC/EWS/BC
- Rs 150 For SC/ST
- No Fee For PWD
- The JPSC organization will give the chosen candidates for non-teaching specialist doctor positions a salary in the range of Rs 9300-34800 in addition to a GP of Rs 5400.
The non-teaching specialist doctor candidates will be picked based on their qualifications, prior work experience, and performance in the interview.
Official website: https://www.jpsc.gov.in/
Application Procedure For JPSC Jharkhand Jobs 2023
- Visit jpsc.gov.in, the organization’s website.
- Click the “Online Application” option on the site.
- Choose Doctor Non-Teaching Specialty Posts.
- Sign up and continue the application process.
- After paying the cost, submit the form.
- Print off a copy of the page for your records.
|Official website||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
FAQs about JPSC Jharkhand Jobs 2023
|Q1. When will be the end date by which the applications can be submitted?|
|Q.2. What are the empty positions that need to be filled by the applicants?|
|Ans. 836 Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor positions are available.|