There is excellent news for job seekers as the Karnataka High Court released a hiring notice for recruiting 150 candidates for the Group D vacancies in 2022. There are openings for watchmen, peon, and other positions. The Karnataka High Court has issued two notifications, one for the local cadre and one for residual. The Karnataka High Court will accept online applications from 17 August 2022 to 17 September 2022.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Important Notes
|Organization Official Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Post Name||Peon, Watchman & Others|
|Number of total Vacancies||150|
|Begin Date||17 August 2022|
|End Date||17 September 2022|
Karnataka High Court hiring 2022: Important Notes
- 21 Posts for Group D/ Local Cadre
- 129 Posts for Group D/ Residual Parent Cadre
- Candidates who completed their 10th-grade education at an accredited university, board, or school are eligible to apply for such Karnataka High Court Employment 2022.
- Candidates for the aforementioned positions in the DRDO organization should be between the ages of 16.6 years to 18.5 years.
- Rupees 200 For All Other
- Rupees 100 For SC/ST/PH/Category-I
- The Group-D candidates would be hired by the Karnataka High Court on a salary range of Rs 19900 – 63200.
The Karnataka High Court will choose candidates for the Group-D positions through a written test and an interview.
Official Web Address:
For more information, please visit the Click Here
Steps For Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2022 Online Application Viewing
- Check out the Karnataka High Court website’s recruitment announcements area.
- Two alerts and two links to submit an application will be shown.
- Complete the application forms and confirm your eligibility.
- Upload the diplomas and pictures.
- Before the deadline, submit the application and registration fee.
Links You Should Follow for Recruitment in 2022:
|website Link||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
Answers to questions on the hiring process:
|Q. How can I access the primary website?|
|A. Click Here|
|Q. How long in advance do application forms need to be submitted?|
|A. September 17, 2022|