The applications are invited by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission for the recruitment of the 253 empty seats for the Stenographer post. The candidates who are desired to apply can make their application form at the organization’s website from the 22nd of April 2022 to the 12th of May 2022. Whole instructions related to vacancies are mentioned beneath. Read it and apply.
MPSC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12.05.2022|
MPSC Recruitment 2022: Full Details
|Steno-Typist for Marathi||52|
|Stenographer on Higher Grade||62|
|Steno-Typist for English||39|
|Stenographer on Lower Grade||100|
The individuals who have completed their 10+2 and hold the certificate of good typing speed from the approved university or institution are capable to apply.
- Lower age to apply: 18 years
- Upper age to apply: 28 years
- Age Relaxation is available for the reserved category of job seekers.
The job seekers are suggested to check out the notification of the post for the application fees information.
The MPSC will pay a good salary to the candidates as per the post.
The MPSC will adopt the proper criteria to select the individuals. To grab the information about the selection method, we advanced candidates to contact the organization.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Steps To Apply Online for MPSC Recruitment 2022
- Open the MPSC official portal and fill out the form there.
- Completely filed all the instructions under the application form.
- Affixed all the important documents and certificates with the form.
- Check out the filled instruction before the form submission and then submit your form to the organization’s website or mentioned address.
Important Links to Consider for MPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here (Adv 44/2022)|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
Note: Job seekers for more recruitment updates are advised to check our website timely.