National Thermal Power Corp Ltd is accepting applications for 20 assistant officer positions starting February 2022. From August 12 to August 26, 2022, eligible candidates may submit their applications via the main site www.ntpc.co.in the manner specified. Written tests and interviews will be used as the foundation for the recruitment process for the positions.
The National Thermal Power Corp Limited website has more information about this notification for applicants who meet the eligibility requirements. Below are the specifics of the NTPC Employment 2022 application procedure, costs, deadlines, instructions, eligibility requirements, and age restrictions.
National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment 2022: Important Notes
|Organization Official Name||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Officer|
|Number of total Vacancies||20|
|Location of respective Job||All over India|
National Thermal Power Corporation hiring 2022: Important Notes
- Grade-I Assistant Professor: 99 positions
Engineering Degree in Material science, Electronic, or Manufacturing with at least a 60% grade point average from an accredited university or institution and a full-time Industrial Safety Diploma from a regional labor institute or institution accredited by the Factories Act or Rules, or Engineering Degree in Heavy industry Safety/Fire & Safety that has at least a 60% grade point average from an accredited university or institution.
- The upper limit will be 30 years.
- According to government regulations, age restrictions will be offered.
- The non-refundable registration cost for applicants in UR/OBC/EWS class is Rs. 1000
- applications in the SC/ST/PwBD category, it is Rs. 500.
- Both payments must be made online.
- Salary: INR Approximately Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/-
Written tests & interviews will be used as the foundation for the selection procedure for the position of Assistant Officer.
Official Web Address:
For more information, please visit the Click Here.
Steps For National Thermal Power Corporation Vacancy 2022 Online Application Viewing
- Candidates who are interested can go to the ntpc.co.in the website.
- Check the activities pertaining by clicking on the provided website address.
- Candidates are urged to print out their registration confirmation page after completing their online registration.
- Candidates who meet the requirements may apply online using the official website provided below.
Links You Should Follow for Recruitment in 2022:
|website Link||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
Answers to questions on the hiring process:
|Q. How can I access the main webpage?|
|A. Click Here|
|Q. What time frame must an online application be submitted by?|