The National Health Mission of Karnataka has published a job posting on karunadu.karnataka.gov.in for the role of Community Health Officer (CHO) (NHM Karnataka). A total of 1048 vacancies will be hired through this recruitment process.
Candidates must have a nursing degree in order to be considered. You may read more details in the PDF document that is included below. The NHM Karnataka career official website, karunadu.karnataka.gov.in recruitment 2022, is open to all qualified applicants. If you’re looking for work and wish to join the Karnataka government, take advantage of this opportunity. On or before November 8, 2022, interested applicants may apply online.
NHM Karnataka Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission, Karnataka (NHM Karnataka)|
|Post name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Application form registration closing date||08th November 2022|
NHM Karnataka Jobs 2022 Full Information–
- Community Health Officer (CHO): 1048
- Candidates for the B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing program must have completed their undergraduate studies at RGUHS or another approved institution to be eligible to apply.
- 35 years must be the age for the applicants.
- The salary of the aspirants will be Rs. 24200/-
- Rs. 510/- is the fee for EWS/ General/ OBC applicants.
- Rs. 225/- is the fee for PWD/ ST/ SC applicants.
The hiring procedure must include:
- A written test
Official website: http://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
How to Apply For NHM Karnataka Jobs 2022
- Go to http://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in to the business’ website.
- Then the official notification is read.
- Click the link to apply online.
- Apply online by completing it.
- For future reference, the application form must be printed.
|Official website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about NHM Karnataka Jobs 2022
|Q. When do applications for the NHM Karnataka post in 2022 have to be submitted?|
|A. 08th November 2022|
|Q. How many vacancies are there for NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022?|
|A. 1048 Community Health Officer (CHO) posts are available.|