On the official website www.niepid.nic.in, the announcement for the NIEPID Institute Recruitment 2023 in response to the Advt. No. 01/2023 has been published. A variety of professions, including stenographer, LDC, nurse, and others, will be filled via this recruiting campaign.
NIEPID Institute Notification Highlights:
|Name of the Company||NIEPID Institute|
|Post Name||Steno, LDC, Nurse & Other|
|Closing Date for Applications||28th April 2023|
NIEPID Institute Jobs 2023 Complete Info–
- Lecturer/Speech Pathology-01
- Account Officer-01
- Jr Accountant-01
- Library Clerk-01
- Clinical Psychologist-04
- Audiologist and Speech Pathologist-02
- Occupational Therapist-04
- Special Educator-01
- Early Interventionist-03
- Special Educator HI/VI-01
Candidates for the NIEPID organization posts must have earned an MPhil, MA, BSC, MSC, graduate degree, MBBS, MS, MD, BOT, or BED from a recognized institution, university, or body.
- Lecturer/Speech Pathology- The minimum age is 45 years.
- Account Officer- The minimum age is 45 Years
- Stenographer- The minimum age is 28 Years
- Jr Accountant- The minimum age is 35 Years
- LDC/Typist- The minimum age is 18- 27 Years
- Library Clerk- The minimum age is 18- 28 Years
- No Fee For SC/ST/PH/ Women
- Rs 500 For Other
- Lecturer/Speech Pathology- The applicants will be paid as per Pay Level 10
- Account Officer- The applicants will be paid as per Pay Level 10
- Stenographer- The applicants will be paid as per Pay Level 04
- Jr Accountant- The applicants will be paid as per Pay Level 04
- LDC/Typist- The applicants will be paid as per Pay Level 02
- Library Clerk- The applicants will be paid as per Pay Level 02
- Clinical Psychologist- The applicants will be paid Rs 40000
- Occupational Therapist- The applicants will be paid Rs 35000
- Audiologist and Speech Pathologist- The applicants will be paid Rs 35000
- Special Educator- The applicants will be paid Rs 35000
- Special Educator HI/VI- The applicants will be paid Rs 35000
- Early Interventionist- The applicants will be paid Rs 35000
- Physiotherapist- The applicants will be paid Rs 35000
The nominees for the various positions at NIEPID will be chosen via a written test, an interview, or a merit list.
Official website: https://www.niepid.nic.in/
How to Apply For NIEPID Institute Jobs 2023
- The official NIEPID website will be displayed when you click the following link.
- Select “Click Here for Registration” under “Apply Online for Recruitment to the Post-NIEPID 2023” under “Careers” on the website.
- After providing your name, phone number, and email address, click “Submit”.
- You will be given a temporary registration ID and password using your address.
- The applicant must log in with their Registration ID and Password and provide the necessary data, such as their name, father’s name, address, date of birth, etc. After that, the candidate must verify all the data once more before clicking “Final Submit.”
- The payment page will be directed to you, where you must complete the payment to complete the registration process.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about NIEPID Institute Jobs 2023:
|Q. What are the different roles that are open at the specific company?|
|Ans. 39 Steno, LDC, Nurse & Other positions are present.|
|Q. What is the end date for the application process of the desired posts?|
|Ans. 28th April 2023|