The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has published a job announcement to fill 96 Trade Apprentice positions with individuals who have passed their eighth grade, ITI, and twelfth grade. The online application period for NPCIL Jobs 2023 is from April 26, 2023, until May 25, 2023. On the official website www.npcil.nic.in or through the direct application link that we have provided in the key links section below, job seekers can submit their applications for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice recruitment 2023.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Notification Overview:
|Name of the Company||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Posts||Trade Apprentice|
|Applications End Date||25th May 2023|
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2023 Various Info–
- COPA- 06
- Carpenter- 02
- Fitter- 25
- Lab Assistant- 06
- Instrument Mechanic- 10
- Draughtsman/Civil- 01
- Machinist- 04
- Draughtsman /Mechanical- 02
- Electrician- 14
- Plumber- 02
- Electronics Mechanic- 10
- Turner- 04
- Welder- 06
- Mason -04
The candidates for the NPCIL corporate employment must have completed their 12th grade, ITI, 8th grade, and 10th grade in the applicable fields, or 8th grade.
- The candidates should ensure that the applicants’ ages are under 24 in order to be considered for the position of Trade Apprentice at NPCIL.
- There is no application fee.
- 7700 Rupees for an ITI Course in a Year
- Rs. 8855 for a two-year ITI course
The selection of candidates for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice positions will be determined by their physical condition and academic credentials.
Official website: https://npcilcareers.co.in/
Application Process For NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Visit www.npcil.nic.in, the NPCIL website.
- Locate and choose the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link.
- Search for and choose the Trade Apprentice Job Notification.
- Alternatively, you may use the link at the bottom to get the official notification.
- By carefully reading the official notices, you can determine your eligibility.
- Please use the official website listed below to apply or register.
- Enter the required data accurately.
- Upload all necessary documents in the format and size required.
- Finally, before submitting, double-check the registration details.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2023:
|Q. When do applicants for NPCIL Jobs 2023 need to submit their applications?|
|Ans. 25th May 2023|
|Q. How many openings are there for the position of NPCIl Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 96 Trade Apprentice posts are there|