The recruitment notice was issued by the Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi for the vacancies of the Trade Apprentices post. The seat available for this post is 180 in total. The applicants who are willing for applying can apply for the post offline mode. The due date for the form submission is 2nd April 2022. The aspirants before applying are advised to view the below-mentioned details to check out their eligibility for the post.
OCF Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentices|
|First Date to Apply Offline||15.03.2022|
|Due Date to Apply Offline||02.04.2022|
OCF Recruitment 2022: Full Details
|Tailor/ Men (ITI)||108|
|Tailor/ Men (Non -ITI)||72|
- For Non-ITI Apprentice post: The contenders must have to complete their Matrics from any recognized board.
- For the IIT Apprentice post: The candidates must possess ITI in the relevant field.
To apply under the OCF (Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi), the applicant should be above 14 years.
- For another category: Rs.100/-
- For ST/SC/Transgender and Female category: Nil
|Tailor/ Men (ITI)||Rs.7,700|
|Tailor/ Men (Non -ITI)||Rs.6000 (1st year) Rs.6,600 (2nd year)|
The OCF will select the applicants based on their education marks. The contenders who score high in their Matrics will get recruited for the vacancy.
Official Website: Go to the OCF official website @www.troopcomfortslimited.co.in for any details.
Steps followed To Apply For OCF Recruitment 2022
- Go to the OCF official website.
- Move towards the recruitment section and click on the official advertisement.
- Read all the details under it and download the application form.
- Put all the required details under the application form and deposit the form with all the necessary documents to the given address.
Address: “General Manager, Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi, Tamil Nadu- 600 054”.
Some Links to Check out for OCF Recruitment 2022:
|OCF Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Application form||Click Here|
Note: The applicants have to deposit the demand draft in favor of the “General Manager, OCF, Avadi”.