Candidates who want to apply for PGIMER Jobs Vacancies 2022 could use this post as a reference. The PGIMER Recruitment 2022 has been declared by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER).
PGIMER Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Post name||Technician, MO, and other|
|Application form submission closing date||28th November 2022|
PGIMER Jobs 2022 Full Information–
FOR PGI Satellite Centre, Sangrur, Punjab
- Assistant Administrative Officer-01
- Medical Officer-01
- Nursing Officer-195
- Jr. Lab Technician-10
- Store Keeper-01
- Jr. Technician (X-ray)-02
- Medical Record Technician-02
- Junior Speech Therapist-01
- Jr. Administrative Assistant (LDC)-04
- Laboratory Attendant Grade-II-02
- CSR Assistant Grade-II-02
- Manifold Technician Grade-IV-02
- Jr. Administrative Assistant (LDC)-33
Assistant Administrative Officer: A diploma from an accredited university or its equivalent and Office Supervisor for five years. or in comparable positions with a practical understanding of government. restrictions and laws.
Storekeeper: A bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, or math and M.B.A. or postgraduate degree with at least 50% in math, economics, commerce, statistics, or finance from an accredited university
- As of the deadline for online application submission, the maximum age is 45 years old.
- The age relaxation details can be known through the Official Notification
- The pay structure for the positions of Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator (Medical), and Senior Medical Officer is Level 11 in the pay matrix, with a starting salary of at least Rs. 67,700 + NPA.
- The pay structure for Senior Demonstrator (Non-Medical) positions is Level 10 in the pay matrix, with a starting salary of at least Rs. 56,100 + NPA.
- The pay grade is Level-06 in the Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/- + NPA for the Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical) and Jr. Demonstrator (Medical) Posts.
- Benchmark Disability Persons (PwBD): Exempt from paying a charge.
- Category SC/ST: Rs. 800 + any relevant transaction fees.
- For everyone else, including General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 1500 + any relevant transaction fees.
- Candidates will be given permission to take the Computer Based Test (CBT) based on the information they provided in the online application.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for departmental interviews and evaluation on the basis of the computer-based test. Three candidates will be chosen for consideration for each open position.
- For the departmental interview and evaluation as well as the document verification, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Official website: pgimer.edu.in
How to Apply For PGIMER Jobs 2022
- Visit the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research’s (PGIMER) official website at http://pgimer.edu.in/.
- You must go to the home page’s section on the PGIMER Forthcoming Examinations.
- Now go to the webpage and click the link that says about the desired posts.
- The PGIMER Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF will open in a new window for you.
- For future reference, download and keep a copy of the PGIMER Jobs 2022 Notification.
|Official website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about PGIMER Jobs 2022
|Q. When do applications for the PGIMER post in 2022 have to be submitted?|
|A. 28th November 2022|
|Q. How many vacancies are there for PGIMER Recruitment 2022?|
|A. Various Technicians, MO, and other posts are available.|