PNB Recruitment 2022: The official website @pnbindia.in of the Punjab National Bank (PNB) recently posted a notice for the hiring of Manager & Officer Vacancies. In conjunction with the official announcement again for PNB Vacancy 2022, a total of 103 positions have been made available.
The deadline to submit an offline application for PNB Employment 2022 is August 30, 2022, and eligible and interested individuals may begin to do so on August 5, 2022. The article contains all the information that has been provided regarding the PNB Hiring 2022, including the eligibility requirements, crucial dates, age restrictions, educational requirements, etc.
PNB Recruitment 2022: Important Notes
|Organization Official Name||Punjab National Bank/ PNB|
|Post Name||Manager & Officer Posts|
|Number of total Vacancies||103|
|Begin Date||August 05, 2022|
|End Date||August 30, 2022|
PNB hiring 2022: Important Notes
- Manager (Security) 80
- Officer (Fire-safety)23
- Total 103
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur B.E. (Fire)four-year degree in fire research, fire technology, safe, or fire technology from a college or institution that has been accredited by AICTE or UGC
- AICTE/UGC-recognized university with a bachelor’s degree is required, and National Fire Service University in Nagpur offers a divisional officer program.
- Fire safety office
- The age limit is 21.
- Max Age for Manager Security is 35.
- Manager Security
- The age requirement is 21.
- 35 is the upper age limit.
- All other candidates: Rs. 1003/-
- SC/ST/PWBD- Rs. 59/-
- To be notified from the notification link as given below.
The following stages make up the PNB Recruitment 2022 selection process:
1. Applications shortlisting, then interview
2. An online or handwritten test accompanied by an interview
Official Web Address:
For more information, please visit the Click Here
Steps For PNB Vacancy 2022 Online Application Viewing
- On August 5, 2022, the administrators enabled the PNB Application Form link.
- It is advised that candidates apply for the positions by August 30, 2022, at the latest.
- Candidates must download the required application form, fill it out, and mail it to the bank at the following address: “Chief Manager (Hiring Section), HRD Separation, Punjab National Bank Commercial Office, Plot NO 4, Industry 10, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075” by speed or registered mail with a cover letter that reads: “Application for the Post of” The application form download link is provided below.
Links You Should Follow for Recruitment in 2022:
|website Link||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click to Download|
Answers to questions on the hiring process:
|Q. How can I go to the main website?|
|A. Click Here|
|Q. How far in advance must application forms be made?|
|A. August 30, 2022|