The notification was made by the Punjab State PPSC for the recruitment of the 119 empty seats of the Assis. District Attorney post. The candidates willing to apply can review the notification guidelines to check out the suitability of the post. The applications for the post will get made from the 2nd of May 2022 to the 20th of May 2022. In the below article all the details are mentioned. Read it out before applying.
Punjab State Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Punjab State PPSC|
|Posts Name||Assis. District Attorney|
|First Date to Apply Online||02.05.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20.05.2022|
Punjab State Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- Assis. District Attorney post- 119 vacancies
Individuals having a degree in the law from an approved university or institution are capable to apply for the post.
- The lowest age set to apply: is 18 years
- The upper age set to apply: is 37 years
- For the SC/ST/BC category- Rs.750
- For the EWS/PWD/LDESM category- Rs.500
- For the Ex-serviceman category -Rs.500
- For the General category: Rs.1500
The organization will be paid a good salary package of Rs.35400/- on the monthly basis to the hired candidates.
The Punjab State will conduct the written exam to select the candidates for the post.
Official Website: To get any information, open the organization’s website @https://ppsc.gov.in/
Steps To Apply Online For Punjab State Recruitment 2022
- Open the Punjab State police official website and download the notice of the post from there.
- Apply for the recruitment online and complete all the details like email id, name, phone number, and address under the application form rightly.
- Attached are all the necessary docs/certificates/signatures and pp under the form in the right format.
- Deposit the application fees online and deposit the form before the closing date.
Essential Links to Consider for Punjab State Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Check all the information very carefully and then apply for the recruitment of the Punjab State online.