Railway Jobs Recruitment: We’re pleased to announce that several railway departments have lately posted job opportunity advertising for various jobs. For individuals who would want to work in the railway sector, there are now openings for the posts of Consultant Engineers, Stenographer, Hospitality Monitor, Trade Apprentice, Assistant Accounts, & Other Railway sectors like Stenographers, Hospitality Monitor, Trade Apprentices, Assistant Accounts, etc. More than 10,000 roles are vacant right now. Check out the article provided below for further information.
Railway Jobs Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Company||RITES Rail India, RailTel RCIL, RRC Central Railway, IRCTC, ICF, KRCL, SECR, etc.|
|Name of the Posts||Hospitality Monitor, Electrical Engineers, Consultant Engineers, stenographers, Hospitality Monitors, Trade apprentices, Assistant Accounts, etc.|
|Closing Date for Application Form||Check Below|
Railway Jobs Recruitment Posts & Vacancy Details
- IRCTC Railway Recruitment: 70 Posts
- RITES Rail India Recruitment: 54 Posts
- RailTel RCIL India Limited Recruitment: 66 Posts
- RRC Central Railway Recruitment: 596 Posts
- IRCTC Recruitment: 70 Posts
- ICF Recruitment: 876 Posts
- KRCL Recruitment: 02 Posts
- RRC North Central Railway Recruitment: 1659 Posts
- SECR Recruitment: 1033 Posts
The candidate must have completed the 12th class and must have done graduation from a respectable school or organization in order to be hired by the police department.
Prospective candidates need to be between the ages of 20 and 40 years if they want to work for any of the railway sectors.
A competitive pay rate and a variety of incentives are offered to applicants by the RRC Central Railway, IRCTC, ICF, KRCL, RRC North Central Railway, and other railway sectors.
The selection of the applicants will be done on the following basis:
- A written test OR a computer-based test
- Verification of Documents
- The Medical Exam
How to apply for Railway Jobs Recruitment Online:
- Visit the official Indian Railways website at indianrailways.gov.in.
- Choose RRC, RRB Regions, or metro rail.
- Select the department or region you want to apply for now.
- Click on the recruiting tab, then take the time to read the notification.
- After that, apply online by completing the application form.
- For work in the railroad industry, an ADHAR CARD is required.
- After paying the application cost, press the “Submit” button.
- Print off the completed application form for your records.