The applications are invited by the Reserve Bank of India for the 294 empty seats of the Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR) post. The persons who are intended to apply can check out the notification guidelines before applying for the recruitment. The RBI will open the portal for the form submission on the 23rd of March 2022 and closed on the 18th of April 2022. To get the full instruction about recruitment, check this full article.
RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Recruitment 2022: Important Points
|Name of the department||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the job||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)|
|First date to apply||23.03.2022|
|End date to apply||18.04.2022|
RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Recruitment 2022: Complete Information
Check out the notice for the application fees information.
- Least age set to apply: 21 years
- The highest age set to apply: is 30 years
- DEPR: Post Graduation into the Economics / Integrated Economics / Quantitative Economics /Econometric/PGDM is required for application.
- General: Graduation clearance is required from the approved university or college.
- DSIM: Post Graduation into Mathematical Economics /Mathematical Statistics and Econometrics is necessary for application.
Rs.55200 – Rs.99750/– per month will be provided by the RBI to the hired person for the above-mentioned posts.
Based on the result of the below phases the candidates will get selected for the recruitment.
- Phase 1st: The exam will be conducted for 2 hours and contains 200 questions and every question is of 1 mark.
- Phase 2nd: Th exam holds the questions of the 300 marks. The questions are on English writing skills, social issues, Finance and Management, and Economics.
Official Website: For any details, visit the organization portal @https://www.rbi.org.in/.
Step by step To follow for Apply Online For Recruitment 2022
The aspirants willing to apply have to submit their form online at the official portal before the deadline. Under the application form, the individuals have to put all the details rightly and carefully. Also, affixed the important certificates into the right format and deposit them before the end date to grab the seat.
Essential Links to Follow for RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Recruitment 2022:
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Link to apply||See Here|
|Advertisement Link||See Here|
Note: Before applying, check out the full notification information carefully.