The notification was published by the Reserve Bank of India for the 294 empty seats of the Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR) posts in their department. The applicants who are interested to serve their services in the banking sector can apply for the post carefully. The organization started accepting the application form from the 23rd of March 2022 to the 18th of April 2022. Check out the below article for the complete recruitment information.
RBI Recruitment 2022: Important Points
|Organization name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Official Portal of the RBI||https://www.rbi.org.in/|
|Name of the post||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)|
|First Date got Apply||23.03.2022|
|End Date for Apply||26.02.2021|
RBI Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- General: The applicant must clear their Graduation by 60% of the marks.
- DEPR: Candidates have to hold the Post Graduation into the Econometrics / Economics / Integrated Economic course / Quantitative Economics/Mathematical Economics and MBA in Finance / PGDM with a minimum of 50% of marks to apply.
- DSIM: To apply, the nominees have to complete their Post Graduation in Mathematical Economics / Mathematical Statistics / Econometrics with a minimum of the 55% of marks.
The age criteria fixed for application is 21-30 years. The applicants who lie between this age limit are applicable to apply.
Check out the official notice of the recruitment for the application fees details.
The selected aspirants will get handsome remuneration of Rs.55200 – Rs.99750 per month from the RBI.
The organization will take the written exam and personal interview for the selection purpose. The written have two phases.
- 1st phase: There are 200 questions in Phase 1 and every question contains one mark. The exam will be held for two hours.
- 2nd phase: It contains questions of 300 Marks and questions are from Social Issues, Economics, Finance and Management, English Writing skills.
Official Website: Go to the RBI official website @https://www.rbi.org.in/ for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For Recruitment 2022
- The willing applicants have to first open the RBI official portal.
- Check out the details to apply for the post carefully from there.
- Write all the important information into the form wisely.
- Attach all the important documents to the form.
- Deposit it by the last date to grab the seat.
Important Links to Consider for RBI Recruitment 2022:
|RBI Official Portal||View Here|
|Apply Online||View Here|
|Official Notification||View Here|
Note: Check out the details for applying carefully.