The hirings are made by the Reserve Bank of India for the Assistant post. The applicants hired for this post are 950 in number. The nominees who are skilled and desired to work in the RBI can submit their form online from the 17th February 2022 to the 8th March 2022. To get the full information about the post, check out the complete article.
RBI Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|First Date for Apply||17.02.2022|
|End Date for Apply||08.03.2022|
RBI Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- Assistant post – 950 vacancies
The applicant who completed their Graduation from an approved university or institution gets hired for the post.
Candidates of age 20-28 years are applicable to apply for the RBI recruitment 2022.
View the notice or contact the organization for the application fees info.
The RBI will offer a good salary of Rs.20700 – Rs.55700/- on the monthly basis for the Assistant posts.
The selection will be based on the result of the language proficiency test, preliminary exam, Main Exam, and Personal Interview.
Official Website: Visit the RBI official website @www.rbidocs.rbi.org.in to get any information.
Steps To Apply Online For RBI Recruitment 2022
- The applicants to apply to have to complete all the required information under the application form.
- With the form, the candidates have to attach all the necessary documents and photographs with it.
- Then pay the application fees and deposit the form before the deadline.
- The application after the last date is not submitted on the official portal of the organization.
- The aspirants are advised to keep one printout of the form along with them.
- RBI Admit Card Download on– 3rd & 4th week (March).
- Main Exam held in – May 2022.
- Preliminary Exam held on– 26, 27 March 2022.
Necessary Links to Check out for Recruitment 2022:
|Official Portal of RBI||View Here|
|Link to apply||View Here|
|Official Advertisement||View Here|
Note: Check out the website timely.