The recruitment notification was issued by the Revenue Department of Karnataka for the 57 empty seats of the Village Accountant post. The organization will hire only eligible applicants for the post. The candidates who think that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for applying can submit their application form online till the 16th of May 2022. For further information, the candidates are advised to check out the full article below.
Revenue Department Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Revenue Department Karnataka|
|Posts Name||Village Accountant|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16.05.2022|
Revenue Department Recruitment 2022: Full Details
Village Accountant post – 57 vacancies
The contenders who have done their 10+2 from the approved school or board are eligible to apply for the Village Accountant post.
The age limit specified for this post is 18-35 years. Candidates having their age between this limit are capable of recruitment.
- For the General and OBC category: Rs.200/-.
- For the SC/ ST Category: Rs.100/-.
The pay scale fixed for this post is Rupees 21,400-42,000 monthly. The individuals who will get hired for this post will get this amount on the monthly basis.
The selection should be made based on the result of the Personal Interview and the Exam.
Official Website: To get any details, go to the Revenue Department’s official website @www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in
Steps To Apply Online For Revenue Department Recruitment 2022
- Willing contenders have to firstly open the Revenue Department official portal from the below link.
- From there, the candidates have to check out the notification of the post.
- Then apply it to the online mode carefully.
- Complete all the required instructions into it appropriately and carefully.
- Affixed all the certificates of the educational qualification and other important documents.
- Recheck all the information made into the application form and then pay the application fees online.
- Submit your form before the end date for the recruitment.
Important Links to Consider for Revenue Department Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
Note: The recruitment process is carried out till the 16th of May 2022. So, the applicants who are interested to apply can make their application form before this date.