The Central Railways (CR) Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has advertised openings for the positions of stenographer, goods guard, and other positions through the general departmental competitive examination (GDCE). All active Central Railway regular staff, except RPF/RPSF personnel.
RRC Central Railway Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railways (CR)|
|Post name||Stenographer, Jr Accounts Assistant, Goods Guard, Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Station Master, Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk|
|Application form submission closing date||28th November 2022|
RRC Central Railway Jobs 2022 Full Information–
- Stenographer – 08
- Jr Accounts Assistant – 150
- Goods Guard – 46
- Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk – 154
- Accounts Clerk – 37
- Station Master – 75
- Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk – 126
- Stenographer: The applicant must have completed the 12th grade and have a 10-minute shorthand speed of 80 wpm and a 50-minute transcription time.
- Goods Guard: A college degree from an accredited institution, or similar
- Senior Communications Clerk/Ticket Clerk: Graduate of an accredited university or similar
- Station master: A degree from an accredited university or similar is required.
- Junior Accounting Assistant: Graduate of an accredited university or its equivalent
- Accounts Clerk – 12th class passes with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50%.
- Junior Commodore Cum ticket clerk – 12th class passed with a minimum overall grade point average of 50%.
- 42 years for UR class
- 45 years for OBC class
- 47 years for SC/ST class
- The salary of the aspirants will be known through the official notification.
- There is no application charge.
The hiring procedure must include:
- A written test OR a computer-based test
- Test of speed, agility, and skill (wherever applicable)
- Verification of Documents
- The Medical Exam
Official website: www.rrccr.com
How to Apply For RRC Central Railway Jobs 2022
- Visit the RRC/official CR’s website at www.rrccr.com.
- The “GDCE ONLINE/ E-Application” Link should be selected.
- Select “New Registration” by clicking.
- Complete the required fields, including Name, Community, DOB, Employee ID, Mobile No., and Email Address.
- After registering, complete the Personal Information form. To save and proceed, click.
- Complete the employment information. To save and proceed, click.
- Complete the information regarding education. To save and proceed, click.
- The necessary paperwork online is done.
- Save & continue by clicking.
- Fill in all of your preferred categories. “Click, Save, and proceed.”
- For the application preview and submission, click “Save & Continue.” Once the application is submitted, no data can be changed.
- A printout of the application should be taken for future reference
|Official website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about RRC Central Railway Jobs 2022
|Q. When do applications for the RRC Central Railway post in 2022 have to be submitted?|
|A. 28th November 2022|
|Q. How many vacancies are there for RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022?|
|A. 596 Stenographer, Jr Accounts Assistant, and other posts are available.|