A notice for the hiring of Act Apprentices has been released by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway. If you satisfy the prerequisites and are a qualified applicant, look through the notice and file an online application. The links that will direct you towards the official notification and the online application process can also be found at this article’s end.
RRC, North Central Railway Act Apprentice 2022 Notification:
|Company Name||RRC, North Central Railway|
|Post Title||Act Apprentice|
|Opening Date for Making Payment & Applying Online||02nd July 2022 at 00:00 Hrs|
|Last Date for Making Payment & Applying Online||01st August 2022 at 23:59 Hrs|
- Prayagraj – Elect Department: 339
- Work Shop Jhansi: 180
- Prayagraj – Mech. Department: 364
- Jhansi Division: 480
- Agra Division: 296
- Applicants must have at least 50 percent in SSC, Matriculation, or 10th Grade in the 10+2 examination system (Suitable Trades).
- 15 years is the lowest age and 24 years is the highest age for the aspirant
- Age relaxation is permitted under the guidelines.
- NIL for applicants who are SC/ ST/ PWD/ women.
- Rs. 100 are the charges for all other aspirants.
- Method Of Payment: Online
How to Fill RRC, North Central Railway Act Apprentice 2022 Online Form:
- The beginning step is to look at the company’s official website.
- The notification for the relevant listings must be located and downloaded next.
- The specifics of the tasks are then carefully explored.
- The application structure should then be finished by the participants.
- Once the application has been turned in, the procedure is over.
Essential Links To Consider For RRC, North Central Railway Act Apprentice 2022 Online Form:
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs About RRC, North Central Railway Act Apprentice 2022:
|Q. Are jobs for railroad apprentices permanent?|
|A. As long as they have a lien on a permanent or temporary post, apprentices chosen from among railway employees who are currently on the job remain railway servants during their apprenticeship.|
|Q. How much does an apprentice make at Indian Railways?|
|A. For those with fewer than one to two years of experience, the average Indian Railways Apprentice wage is 1.1 Lakhs. The Indian Railways offers apprentices a wage that ranges from 0.1 to 2.1 lakhs.|
|Q. What does an apprentice do?|
|A. Under the guidance of more seasoned colleagues, apprentices develop particular skills. Depending on their area, they perform a variety of duties, but they are usually compensated while undergoing supervised training and in-class instruction. It may also be necessary to assign written assignments and update records to apprentices.|